- Homemade Apple Face PacksPosted 16 hours ago
- Coconut Oil for DandruffPosted 2 days ago
- Stay Young With FruitsPosted 3 days ago
- Natural Herbal Hair Dye At HomePosted 2 weeks ago
- Home Remedies for Burns: Surprising Treatments to Soothe & HealPosted 2 weeks ago
- Birth Control Pill – Things You Should KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Vinegar for DandruffPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cucumber For A Fair & Bright SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Try This Natural Anti-Hair-Loss Shampoo to Prevent Hair FallPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hepatitis C- All you need to knowPosted 3 weeks ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 2 years ago