- Skin Health & Dry Skin BrushingPosted 4 days ago
- Mustard – a health yard in KitchenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Milk Cream for Smoother SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- How to Make Calcium using EggshellsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pineapple can keep cough awayPosted 1 month ago
- Juices for Treating GoutPosted 1 month ago
- Say red to Green potatoesPosted 1 month ago
- Things Women Wish You Knew in RelationshipPosted 2 months ago
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for ObesityPosted 2 months ago
- The Indian Diet Plan To Be HealthyPosted 2 months ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 5 months ago