- Juices for Treating GoutPosted 3 days ago
- Say red to Green potatoesPosted 6 days ago
- Things Women Wish You Knew in RelationshipPosted 3 weeks ago
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for ObesityPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Indian Diet Plan To Be HealthyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Menstrual HygienePosted 4 weeks ago
- These Breakfast Foods Make You YouthfulPosted 1 month ago
- Your Mood & The Room ColorPosted 1 month ago
- Men Should Think Twice Before Doing These While Making LovePosted 1 month ago
- Eat These If You Are Getting Ready For PregnancyPosted 1 month ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 4 months ago