- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 hours ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 4 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 5 days ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 6 days ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 1 week ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top Home Made Multani Mitti Hair Packs for Smooth and Silky HairPosted 2 weeks ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 2 years ago