- How to lower cholesterol the Juicy way?Posted 3 days ago
- Eat pineapples to firm up saggy breastsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hypothyroidism – Foods you need to avoidPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Bliss of having bed play during PeriodPosted 2 weeks ago
- For Men – A step-by-step guide on how to make your own shaving creamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Clean your unclean part of bodyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Dandruff scalp – Are you embarrassed to get a haircut?Posted 4 weeks ago
- NO to drying laundry indoorsPosted 1 month ago
- Bedtime – Avoid doing these 6 things after 9pmPosted 1 month ago
- Amazing drink – A banana drink that melts your belly fatPosted 1 month ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 1 year ago