- Is MSG Poisoning Your Body?Posted 7 hours ago
- Lose A Pound A DayPosted 1 day ago
- What Does Your Heart Like?Posted 4 days ago
- Ginger-The Super SpicePosted 5 days ago
- Sparkling White Teeth – Is that what you want?Posted 6 days ago
- Natural Remedies For Straighter And Silkier HairPosted 2 weeks ago
- Six Foods That Must Be Avoided For A Flat StomachPosted 3 weeks ago
- 5 – Amazing Beauty Treatments with Rose PetalsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 5-incredible health benefits of honey and cinnamonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Drink This Magic Tea and Sleep Like a BabyPosted 4 weeks ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 2 years ago