- Lose weight with Aloe veraPosted 7 days ago
- Arrowroot- A Wonder RemedyPosted 1 week ago
- Lemon Peels Face Masks for Fair and Flawless SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lose Weight in Your SleepPosted 2 weeks ago
- Banana Ginger Smoothie To Help Burn Stomach FatPosted 4 weeks ago
- Lower Your BP In 5 Minutes Without MedicationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Your Lips Show Who You Are!!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Rice Flour Face Packs At HomePosted 4 weeks ago
- Kill Cancer With These FoodsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Chocolate in pregnancyPosted 1 month ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 2 years ago