- Fat Cutter TeaPosted 3 days ago
- Do You Have Letter ‘M’ On Your Palm?Posted 6 days ago
- Clean Your Lungs In 3 DaysPosted 7 days ago
- Natural Ways To Lighten Skin On Your VaginaPosted 1 week ago
- 15 Minutes Wonder Trick for Dark Neck, Underarms And Inner ThighsPosted 2 weeks ago
- 4 Top Foods to Eat for Erectile DysfunctionPosted 3 weeks ago
- WARNING! These 7 Foods Could Give You Food Poisoning if reheatedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Homemade Face Mask for Sun DamagePosted 4 weeks ago
- Egg Packs for BlackheadsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Why Do Men Look at Other Women?Posted 4 weeks ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 2 years ago