- Super foods that can be toxic if you overdo itPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fight Infections With This Natural TonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- 7-healthy wonders of drinking hot waterPosted 3 weeks ago
- With This Magical Recipe Get Rid of Sagging Eyelids in 5 Minutes!Posted 4 weeks ago
- How To Turn Off Your Weight Gain HormonesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Is MSG Poisoning Your Body?Posted 1 month ago
- Lose A Pound A DayPosted 1 month ago
- What Does Your Heart Like?Posted 1 month ago
- Ginger-The Super SpicePosted 1 month ago
- Sparkling White Teeth – Is that what you want?Posted 1 month ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 2 years ago