- Fruits – Is there a right way of eating it?Posted 1 week ago
- Hair loss – Is helmet to be blamed?Posted 1 week ago
- How to boost your immune system with Garlic Milk?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Health Benefits of Banana StemPosted 3 weeks ago
- 10 Easy Ways to Keep Lizards Out of Your HousePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shatavari Health Benefits for WomenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple cider vinegar – how to make this natural home remedy?Posted 3 weeks ago
- How to use Castor Oil to get a bright and bushy beardPosted 4 weeks ago
- Semolina or “Suji” for Health and TastePosted 4 weeks ago
- Beware – Your toothbrush is a good breeding ground for harmful microorganismsPosted 4 weeks ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 1 year ago