- Honey and milk – A combination of nutrition and tastePosted 3 days ago
- Why you should avoid drinking chlorinated water and why it is recommended?Posted 1 week ago
- 10-things you should avoid forcing down your household drainsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Try these 10 home-made remedies to get a quick relief from your annoying toothache?Posted 2 weeks ago
- 5-Amazing home-made hair masks for silky, bouncy, and healthy hairPosted 2 weeks ago
- Revealed – The secret formula to make the most powerful home-made antibiotic everPosted 2 weeks ago
- Leptin and Weight Loss – Is there a connection?Posted 2 weeks ago
- 8-ways to prevent Abdominal bloating and discomfortPosted 3 weeks ago
- Be a Better Lover – Five ways to Improve Men’s Sensual StaminaPosted 3 weeks ago
- 7-Home remedies to remove upper lip hairs in womenPosted 3 weeks ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 1 year ago