- Belly Button: The Shape Can Tell You a Lot about Your HealthPosted 3 days ago
- Weight Loss: Try One Teaspoon of This Miracle SpicePosted 2 weeks ago
- Magic recipe for gray hair – One ingredientPosted 4 weeks ago
- 8-Homemade shampoo recipes for a lustrous and shiny hairPosted 1 month ago
- Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of RagiPosted 1 month ago
- How to measure systolic blood pressure without the use of any equipment?Posted 1 month ago
- How to grow your hair faster using the 3-ingredients magic recipePosted 2 months ago
- 15-Things That Men Do In Bed which Women HatePosted 2 months ago
- 5-Benefits of Home-Made Neem Hair PacksPosted 2 months ago
- 5-Amazing Home-Remedies for a Flawless skinPosted 2 months ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 2 years ago