- Breast Enlargement by Fennel SeedsPosted 4 days ago
- Curry Leaves: The Hair Growth PromoterPosted 1 week ago
- Sensual Stamina – Love Handle Versus SixpackPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fingernails – Do they give away your PersonalityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Expectant Mothers – What foods to eat to get a fair baby?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Small Intestinal Cancer – Symptoms, Causes, and TreatmentPosted 3 weeks ago
- Should Men sit down to pee?Posted 1 month ago
- Egg shampoo for strong and beautiful hairPosted 1 month ago
- Health Rumors – Myths and TruthsPosted 2 months ago
- “What not to Eat “ during pregnancyPosted 2 months ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 9 months ago