- Egg shampoo for strong and beautiful hairPosted 2 days ago
- Health Rumors – Myths and TruthsPosted 1 month ago
- “What not to Eat “ during pregnancyPosted 1 month ago
- Rock Salt – The Purest FormPosted 1 month ago
- Carrot juice – The sweet health elixirPosted 2 months ago
- What your vaginal discharge is trying to tell youPosted 2 months ago
- Freedom from unwanted stretch marks – the Castor oil way.Posted 2 months ago
- Homemade skin whitening special face packPosted 2 months ago
- Ghastly fizzPosted 2 months ago
- Skin Health & Dry Skin BrushingPosted 3 months ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 8 months ago