- These Foods Lead to Hair LossPosted 4 hours ago
- Brahmi – The Super HerbPosted 1 day ago
- Yogurt for Hair & Skin CarePosted 2 days ago
- Workout for Your Sagging Jaw LinePosted 3 days ago
- Re-strengthen Your Loose TeethPosted 4 days ago
- The Great Healthy Indian ChiliPosted 5 days ago
- Olive Oil & Sensual PleasurePosted 6 days ago
- Secrets of Men Women Should KnowPosted 1 week ago
- Ayurveda Says These Foods Do Not Go TogetherPosted 1 week ago
- Critical Symptoms of Stroke That You IgnorePosted 1 week ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 2 months ago
Haven’t we all fantasized about sensual play in the shower? We bet. If you would have tried it, you know it’s a tricky one. The challenges of different heights and slippery surfaces can be a bit dangerous,...
- Posted 5 months ago