- 10-Super Foods that will Skyrocket your LibidoPosted 3 days ago
- 8Things That Keep You Away From SmilingPosted 5 days ago
- 7Behaviours That Leaves You Feeling Tired and GroggyPosted 1 week ago
- Sperm And Male InfertilityPosted 1 week ago
- The Glowing Skin DietPosted 2 weeks ago
- Parents – Be Aware – Don’t Lie To Your Kids.Posted 2 weeks ago
- The Medicinal Fenugreek or MethiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Come! Let’s get the best out of our mornings – Before it strikes 10 a.m.Posted 4 weeks ago
- Breast Enlargement by Fennel SeedsPosted 1 month ago
- Curry Leaves: The Hair Growth PromoterPosted 1 month ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 10 months ago