- Rock Salt – The Purest FormPosted 5 days ago
- Carrot juice – The sweet health elixirPosted 1 week ago
- What your vaginal discharge is trying to tell youPosted 2 weeks ago
- Freedom from unwanted stretch marks – the Castor oil way.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Homemade skin whitening special face packPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ghastly fizzPosted 1 month ago
- Skin Health & Dry Skin BrushingPosted 2 months ago
- Mustard – a health yard in KitchenPosted 2 months ago
- Milk Cream for Smoother SkinPosted 2 months ago
- How to Make Calcium using EggshellsPosted 2 months ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 7 months ago