- Diabetes can alter the way your brain works – Just in 2 yearsPosted 3 days ago
- Eat Spicy Food – Add Years to Your LifePosted 4 days ago
- Fight this Mental Pain – DepressionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Obesity: The major reason for cause is Sugar and Carbohydrates, not lack of Exercise – A new studyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Body Fat – No more ExtraPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Thread Between your Sleep and Your BrainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why you Look and Feel Older than your Biological AgePosted 4 weeks ago
- Weight Reduction ProgramPosted 4 weeks ago
- Alcoholism – People with Light-colored Eyes versus Dark-brown EyesPosted 1 month ago
- 10-Super Foods that will Skyrocket your LibidoPosted 1 month ago
Search results for "Malayalam"
In olden days, farmers and laborers, especially of South East Asia, who did a lot of physical work ate fermented rice for breakfast. Fermented rice is called pazhankanji or vellachoru in Malayalam, pazhaya saadam in Tamil and...
- Posted 11 months ago